The Gonski Institute of Education is excited to offer the Gonski Summer Vacation Scholarship Program to promising Education researchers.
This is a unique opportunity for scholarship students to join a small collaborative research project and be mentored in a world-class Education institute, making it the perfect stepping stone for anyone considering a higher degree research program in Education.
Each scholarship is for $3,500. Awardees will learn skills such as how to:
- Accurately define research objectives and scope
- Conduct literature surveys
- Establish research methodology
- Prepare a research plan
- Prepare research findings for a final report
- Publish research findings in a peer-reviewed journal
The scholarship program is available to undergraduate and honours students and runs full time during the U1 summer term, 2 January – 5 February 2024. Each week there are two on-campus days with the Project Lead to refine research skills and knowledge and create contacts with well-connected advocates of education reform.